We need a Climate Data Consultant
in a Climate Financial Data and Risk start-up
Founded by a group of finance and technology enthusiasts passionate about addressing climate change, Amalthea FS is a start-up company registered in France.
Amalthea FS targets leading companies from the finance industry. Dealing with massive, versatile data volumes, Amalthea helps improve steering and decision-making in the context of climate regulatory reporting as well as new and non-stationary risks. The scope of these solutions ranges from managing and organizing massive amounts of data to the management of all types of climate reporting (EU taxonomy, for example), climate risks (transition, physical, per region, sector, hazard, etc), and regulatory compliance environment.
Amalthea is co-founded by Olivier Vinciguerra, Ouafa Ricaud, and Sébastien Amet, with a global footprint and ambition. Amalthea FS is a member of Green RWA associative network.
Join us and be part of the team building the next-gen climate finance analytical platform.
Within the Amalthea team, you will:
- Stay up-to-date with the climate-impacting regulations, and use that knowledge to maintain data management across all geographies and jurisdictions for banks
- Develop and maintain relationships with the data partners
- Define and maintain the data structure for capturing the data required for regulatory reporting and risk management
- Define benchmarking and predictive analytics for the solution
- Interact with Amalthea FSs teams in Paris, London, and New York
You are the candidate we are looking for if you tick these boxes:
- From a Top tier engineering school, you are passionate about addressing climate change and agree with the importance of finance for catalyzing action
- You have outstanding analytical skills
- You are motivated by learning and understanding the climate finance regulatory landscape
- Native French or C1 fluency; C1 fluency in English.
- Self-starter and creative capabilities are necessary to succeed
- Ability to work autonomously with a good team spirit
- Systemic and problem-solving state-of-mind
- Fast learner to quickly build up expertise & skills
- You feel at home in a start-up and fast-paced environment
Ultimately, you want to fight climate change and help reach the net zero targets
What we offer
● An ambitious, friendly, and collaborative team in Paris, New York, and London.
● A CDI with competitive compensation (start-up package)
● Remote and on-site work